MODEL 950-ASH ACCELERANT AND HYDROCARBON DETECTORThe Model 950-ASH is used for the detection of hydrocarbons, accelerants, petroleum volatiles, and various gases. This instrument is battery powered and designed to be rugged. The 950-ASH is used as a general purpose hydrocarbon gas detector for applications including gas leak detection, landfill outgassing, leaking storage tanks and many others. Model 950-ASH features an array of illuminating ultraviolet and white LEDs to assist the investigator in locating accelerants or other evidence in situations where visibility is low and detection areas become visibly difficult. Other beneficial features include a mute function to silence the audible detection sounds for discreet investigation and a purge feature for rapid sensor recovery from encountering high concentrations. Model 950-ASH Features:
- Audible sounds and visual display indication of hydrocarbons
- Ruggedly constructed, rechargeable battery powered
- Use in Higher Sensitivity mode to locate trace amounts and in Lower Sensitivity mode to pinpoint the source in areas of high concentration
- Ability to detect the presence of trace levels of hydrocarbon accelerants and combustible gases
- Telescoping probe allowing up to a 40+ inch extended reach
- UV LEDs for visible fluorescence and white LEDs for improved general visibility
- Dimensions: 3-1/4” wide by 3 1/4” deep by 19-1/2” long. When fully extended, the 950-ASH is 45” long.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz (960 grams)
- Battery: rechargeable Lithium-ion. Up to 7-8 hours of continuous operation.
- Battery Charging: +5V USB connection, 120VAC wall plug charger or +12V vehicle charger (approximately 6 – 8 hours to fully charge from low battery)
- Solid-state semiconductor type sensor
- White LEDs and Ultraviolet (UV) LEDs
Register your Model 950-ASH products online within 60 days of your original date of invoice to receive an additional 12 months of Grace Industries Warranty for free!