MODEL C GENERAL-PURPOSE HYDROCARBON DETECTOR
The Model C is a general purpose hydrocarbon and gas detector used primarily for various applications including gas leak detection, storage tank leaks, hydrocarbon spills and accelerant detection and arson investigation. The Model C has a highly sensitive hydrocarbon sensor that easily detects many hydrocarbons in very small concentrations, including methane gas leaks of less than one cubic foot per year.
Model C Typical Applications:
- Arson investigation for detecting accelerants or combustible hydrocarbons
- Leak detection, gas, storage tanks, landfills
- General purpose gas detection
- Detects most common toxic/combustible hydrocarbons, gases and/or vapors including all heating gases and liquid-volatized hydrocarbons such as gasoline and similar substances
- Use in Higher Sensitivity mode to locate trace amounts and in Lower Sensitivity mode to pinpoint the source in areas of high concentration
- Audio and visual indication of when hydrocarbons are detected
- Electronic purge that allows quick recovery of sensor from high concentrations of hydrocarbons
- Mute switch that turns off audible detection sounds for discreet investigation
- Coiled sensor cord that’s easy to extend and automatically retracts
- Rechargeable battery has approximately 6 to 7 hours of use per charge
Register your Model C Hydrocarbon Detector product online within 60 days of your original date of invoice to receive an additional 12 months of Grace Industries Warranty for free!