TPASS® 5 FIREFIGHTER ACCOUNTABILITY SYSTEM
The TPASS® 5 is a NFPA Compliant Stand-Alone RF Pass used with the Full-Crew and First-In Accountability System. The device features a 30 second motion alarm, loud audible alarm, MAYDAY Emergency Wireless RF Signaling, Wireless RF Evacuation EVAC signaling and a manual panic button with emergency wireless RF signaling.
TPASS® 5 Specifications:
- NFPA 1982, 2018 Edition Compliant
- Intrinsically Safe – UL913/CSA C22.2, No 157
- Country Specific-Custom Wireless RF Tuning
- >98+ dBA Sound Pressure Level at 500° F/260° C
- (3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- 24-30 Hours of Battery Life
- 4-6 Hours of Operation in Alarm
By pressing both side buttons, a manual acknowledgement is transmitted which confirms receipt of evacuation command or PAR and ROLL-CALL signals. All fire ground activities are logged on In-Command® software verifying each Firefighter has received PAR and EVAC.
|TPASS® 5||Audio Alarm + Wireless RF PASS|
|30 Second Motion Alarm||YES|
|Manual Panic Button||YES|
|Emergency Wireless RF Signaling||YES|
|Used with Simple Accountability and Advanced In-Command Wireless RF Signaling||YES|
|MAYDAY Emergency Wireless RF Signaling||YES|
|Wireless RF Evacuation EVAC Signaling||YES|
|Wireless RF PAR Signaling||YES|
|Wireless RF ROLL CALL Signaling||YES|
|Smart-Signal Repeating Technology – Improved Wireless RF Signaling||YES|
|Very Loud Audible Alarm||YES|
|Internal Data Logging all Status Changes (on/off/alarm/etc.)||YES|
|Low Battery Alarm||YES|
|Temperature Sensing Alarm||YES|
|Loss of Signal||YES|
|NFPA 1982, 2018 Edition Compliant||YES|
|Intrinsically Safe – UL913/ CSA C22.2, No 157||YES|
|Country Specific-Custom Wireless RF Tuning||YES|
|>98 + dBA Sound Pressure Level at 5OO°F/260°C||YES|
|(3) AA Alkaline Batteries||YES|
|24-30 Hours of Battery Life||YES|
|4-6 Hours of Operation in Alarm||YES|
TPASS® ALARM SYSTEMS
TPASS® 5 Important Funding Information
- TPASS® 5 is eligible for funding under the funding category of PPE and equipment
- TPASS® 5 is a “one of a kind” PASS alarm that can be moved from one piece of protective clothing to another and does not require an SCBA
- TPASS® 5 keeps the Firefighter NFPA1500 Compliant for PASS use when they remove their SCBA and return to the hazard area for overhaul and other operations
- TPASS® 5 is NFPA1500 PASS and NFPA1982 Compliant RF PASS for use with the In-Command® Full Crew or first-in emergency signaling and automated accountability systems. These are classified under the funding category of equipment.
- The RF PASS is used as part of an NFPA1982 Compliant RF PASS system and can be used to support multi-agency systems for mutual aid and mass events. Accountability systems are classified under the funding category of equipment.
Register your TPASS® 5 products online within 60 days of your original date of invoice to receive an additional 12 months of Grace Industries Warranty for free!