Wildland Firefighter Safety Systems
Wildland firefighting has unique and dangerous challenges. Unlike structural firefighters, a Wildland Firefighter and search and rescue teams face dangers without conventional safety equipment. The Firefighting industry has demanded a stand-alone Accountability solution to pinpoint the outdoor location of a Firefighter in a Wildfire environment. Grace In-Command Full View GPS™ and TPASS® 5 GPS meet this demand while providing seamless automated Accountability.
Grace Industries designs and manufactures NFPA-compliant Automated Accountability and Emergency Signaling Safety Systems with outdoor GPS locating capability.
- 2018 NFP compliant Emergency Signaling Automated Accountability system with GPS location
- Real-time safety monitoring with RF MAYDAY, PAR, EVAC emergency signaling
- Map display of outdoor GPS location of firefighters and SAR
- Use with online mapping services
- Create cached “stored” maps of your geographic region
- Display mapped location while offline, NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
- Import custom SHP and KML layers from your GIS map sources
- Affix TPASS® Micro Repeater to your existing drone or UAV to expand signal coverage
IN-COMMAND FULL VIEW GPS™ FIREFIGHTER SIGNALING SYSTEM
Grace In-Command Full View GPS™ is a NFPA-compliant, Automated Accountability and Emergency Signaling Safety System using GPS-locating to directly support Wildland Firefighters and search and rescue (SAR) operations. This system uses a unique GPS mapping tool to monitor Firefighter safety through wireless RF signaling while simultaneously providing a high-performance automated Accountability system with Firefighter outdoor mapping and location.
TPASS® 5/GPS FIREFIGHTER ACCOUNTABILITY EMERGENCY SIGNALING
TPASS® 5 GPS is the only NFPA compliant stand-alone wireless RF PASS with GPS location protecting Firefighters using advanced RF telemetry. When used with the Grace In-Command™ Full View GPS system, TPASS® 5 GPS becomes a stand-alone NFPA compliant RF PASS providing Accountability with the added benefit of outdoor GPS location of the Firefighter.
SUPERCELL® SC500-IC INCIDENT COMMANDER SIGNALING UNIT
SuperCELL® SC500-IC monitors for Alarms of Firefighters and personnel on scene and can transmit Global Evacuation signals to all TPASS® 5 GPS units and displays MAYDAY Alarm signals showing the Firefighter’s name and ID number.
WORKFORCE® GPS, ALTERNATE EMERGENCY SIGNALING UNIT
The WorkForce® products are used in addition to the TPASS®5 GPS to provide safety monitoring and GPS location of personnel in Wildland Firefighting. Many of the same capabilities are included in the WorkForce® units including Emergency Signaling, Alarm signal monitoring and transmitting Global Evacuate signals.
TPASS® MICRO RADIO SIGNAL REPEATER FOR FIREFIGHTERS
The TPASS® Micro Repeater is a radio signal repeater that supports Grace Telemetry systems by receiving and retransmitting RF PASS signals. Repeating RF PASS signals enhances system performance in large, complex buildings and difficult environments.
TPASS® Micro Repeater Features:
- Retransmits All Radio Signals
- Extends Coverage by Repeating RF PASS Signals
- Portable, Lightweight, Easy to Deploy
- Certified Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Locations
- Highest Performance In-Building RF Penetration
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Visual LED and Audio Activity Indicators
- Meets FCC Part 15 and Industry Canada Requirements
- No FCC license Required