IN-COMMAND/FULL VIEW GPS™ FIREFIGHTER SIGNALING SYSTEM
Grace In-Command/Full View GPS™ is a Firefighter emergency signaling and automated GPS-locating accountability system designed to directly support wildland firefighting and search and rescue (SAR) operations. This device has one-of-a-kind GPS mapping and is the ultimate tool to monitor Firefighter safety. The device keeps Firefighters safe through emergency wireless RF signaling while simultaneously providing a high-performance automated accountability system with Firefighter outdoor mapping and location.
- 2018 NFPA Compliant Emergency Signaling Automated Accountability System with GPS Location
- Real-time safety monitoring with RF MAYDAY, PAR, EVAC
- Map display of outdoor GPS location of Firefighters and SAR
- Use with online mapping services such as ESRI and Bing
- Create cached “stored” maps of your geographic region
- Display of mapped location while offline, no internet required
- Import custom SHP and KML layers from your GIS map sources
- Affix TPASS® Micro Repeater to your drone or UAV to expand signal coverage
Eliminate radio voice chaos!
In-Command/Full View GPS™ is an NFPA Compliant Emergency Signaling and Automated Firefighter Accountability system. An Incident Commander can receive Wireless Electronic MAYDAY signals from the Firefighter’s TPASS® 5 GPS. The Incident Commander can also send Electronic PAR Checks and see in real-time when a signal is received and acknowledged by the Firefighter.
In the event of an emergency, the Incident Commander can also send an Electronic EVAC signal to one or more Firefighters. The Incident Commander can once again see in real-time when the EVAC signal is received and acknowledged by the Firefighter.
Grace In-Command/Full View GPS™ can be used with an internet connected mapping service such as ESRI or Bing Mapping. A user can download and create cached maps making it possible to run the system even without an internet connection. Users can also import custom SHP or KML map layers from other GIS sources.