TPASS 3 AM BUDDY SYSTEM
The Grace Industries Lone Worker Buddy System is simple. When the employee’s TPASS® 3 AM Alarm Monitor goes into alarm, it will alert the worker of their buddy in distress.
The TPASS® 3 AM is a special model that includes the alarm monitoring feature. The typical application includes two devices, however, there is no limit to how many TPASS® 3 devices that can be used. They can even be missed with other Grace devices that are worn on employees.
TPASS® 3 AM Buddy Package
- Two (or more) TPASS®3 AM alarm-monitoring model
- Alarm-monitoring notifies a worker that a co-worker’s TPASS® is in alarm (not able to distinguish which person is in alarm)
- Auto-On activation (turning on the TPASS®3) using its ‘Accountability’ key which prevents the worker from accidentally or intentionally turning off the TPASS®3
- Manual On/Off model available, uses the side pushbuttons to activate and turn the unit off
- Motion-Timing set at 90 second default (factory configured not changeable in the field), with a 15 second pre-alert audible warning prompting the user to move, which resets the motion timer prior to the TPASS® transmitting its alarm
- Countdown to full alarm with loud audible sound and transmitting distress signal is available in other time-outs such as 120 seconds, consult factory for details
- Loud audible alarm 92dBA+
- Manual-Panic Button to activate alarm
- Intrinsically safe, certified for use in Hazardous Locations
- 80 hours of operation on a charge, internal rechargeable battery
- 5 miles line-of-sight range
- Smart Signal® repeating technology
- Coverage approximately 75K – 100K sq-ft. indoors, depending on environment
- T3 Repeater available to expand coverage area
- No- cellular apps or internet connection required
- No monthly fees or subscriptions, no hidden costs
Register your TPASS 3 products online within 60 days of your original date of invoice to receive an additional 12 months of Grace Industries Warranty for free!
TPASS®3 Lone Worker Devices
TP3-H-R-AM-xxx-xx TPASS® Lone Worker Alarm Monitor – Buddy Alarm (-xxx = motion timing) (-xx = charger type)
TP3-H-R-xxx-xx TPASS® Lone Worker – Standard Model (-xxx = motion timing) (-xx = charger type)
SuperCELL® SC500 Lone Worker and Supervisor Devices
SC500-H-SM-xx SuperCELL® SC500 Supervisor’s Model (-xx = charger type)
SC500-H-LW-xxx-xx SuperCELL® SC500 Lone Worker’s Model (-xxx = motion timing) (-xx = charger type)
|TPASS® 3||SuperCELL® SC500|
Commands from Grace Monitoring Systems.
Check Commands from Grace Monitoring Systems.
Alarms from all other Grace devices.
Motion Sensing Panic Alarm.
Manual Panic Alarm.
Canned Messages from Grace Devices..
Disabling Motion Sensing.
Selecting Custom Motion Timing.
Activation – Power On/Off Requires Accountability Key/Powered Cradle
|Indoor Grace Locator Position Data. *||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Displays Indoor Grace Locator Position Data. *||NO||NO||YES||YES|
with existing Mobile Lone Worker Telematics Systems.
Timing when ordering – 060, 090 or 120 second. **
require return to the factory and service charge.
– 6-8 Hours
|80 hr||80 hr||40 hr||40 hr|
|Charge Types –
12VDC, 120VAC or International – Select when ordering.
Pressure (dBA) @ 10′ when in PANIC/PAR/EVAC
|92 dBA||92 dBA||75 dBA||75 dBA|
|Heavy Duty –
√ YES* User Configurable
√ YES** Select Model When Ordering
* The indoor location feature requires Grace Locator Beacon and can be monitored by any model of the SuperCELL®SC500, SMS Monitoring System and Grace-Watch® Monitor Systems.
** Motion timing is the amount of time the TPASS® or SuperCELL® senses a lack of motion. An audible pre-alert will sound within 15-18 seconds prior to full audio alarm and alarm transmission to a monitoring device. Be sure to consider the practical use of motion timing in your application. Long motion time settings reduce the potential of user generated false alarms. Changes to motion timings require a return to the factory with a service charge.