Track-Watch® Micro Repeater Extension Bracket
Our Micro TPASS® Repeater is a part of our Track-Watch system that retransmits warning signals of oncoming train traffic to crew members. Grace Industries offers the Track-Watch® Micro Repeater Extension Bracket that holds the Micro Repeater at the top of the mounting pole to transmit signals.
It’s easy to assemble this Track-Watch® system accessory:
- After your extension bracket is built, you will need to attach your Micro Repeater
- Open the Grip Clip on the Micro Repeater
- Line up the clip with the large hole at the top of the pole
- Close the Grip Clip completely to secure the Micro Repeater to the mounting pole
Speak with one of our Grace Industries team members today to see how our Track-Watch® Micro Repeater Extension Bracket can work for your Maintenance-Of-Way Safety System application!
Track-Watch® System Components Include:
- Train Detector with Mounting Bracket, fits any size rail, lockable, no-tools
- Micro TPASS Repeater, optional extension bracket
- TPASS®3 Personal Safety Alarm and motoring devices
- SuperCELL® SC500 Supervisory Personal Safety Alarm and system reset controller
- Track-Side Warning Alarm, loud siren and strobe light warning of oncoming rail traffic